2/18/2009

Pineapple Tat

Thinking what going to eat for my dinner..
and suddenly the pineapple tats is spring to my mind...
I really love pineapple tat so so much...
can say that I'm addicted...indeed..

Normally, my mom will order it during CNY..
but this year, none...maybe she forget already..T_T
she going to forget my favourite food...sob sob~~
hence, I haven't eat one of that at this year...

I wanna to do all recipe on my own for the next CNY....
It is a next mission for me..
but who going to teach me???
I really appreciate it if somebody gonna to tell me this recipe..
wow~I would have to buy an oven in order somebody willing to teach me....XD

2 条评论:

Yang 19 说...

haha... mission... good start lets get some info 1st...hehe...lets c wats happen b4 CNY...

匿名 说...

bcoz u cannot eat pineapple now,tat's y ur mummy din buy