7/06/2008

Dinner Outing @ Jogoya

After many difficulties and postponements, my bf's family have celebrated the father's day last night. Since we have not been to Jogoya, so everybody decided to makan at Jogoya.

We managed to get private room for ourself because we have 16 of us. Nice!! However, before we managed to step our foot inside the restaurant, we were required to pay first. Yes, pay first, eat later. The price is different for each session, lunch, late lunch, dinner, supper, and we were the most expensive with the dinner session at RM88 per pax.
Ambiance is nice and the whole restaurant is very spacious and huge. For those that need to be cooked, put your Jogoya clip in to the bowl and wait for the dish to be brought to your table once it done. My bf's cousin just putting all the clips and always found out the clips will missing.




After sitting down, we fast fast went and grab the food. Food is all we see!!! There are many sections in the restaurant, mainly the Japan's, Taiwan's, BBQ's, drinks, desserts, teppanyaki and many more. You will be greeted with lots and lots and lots of food. So much that you wonder whether you can finish eating them at 1 session.




I really cannot tahan with the desserts and the Thailand's coconuts.



Sushi, Sashimi, Dim sum.



BBQ chicken, fish ball, chicken ball, BBQ Prawn and corn, Satay.


Fresh oyster with lemon/ lime, mussels. I didn't try the fresh oyster because I never like the taste of the raw seafood, fearing I might puke everything out after that. His brother-in-law had ate 13 of fresh oysters. He said at Thailand selling at RM20 for one and now he ate for 13, so we all said it worth for him each he paid at Jogaya.



Sweet and sour plum crabs. They said not nice, too sweet. And curry powder crabs, they were really nice. And some tomato sauce based prawns.
We entered the restaurant at 5.00pm and only left at 9.30pm. That's a full 4 hours 30 minutes buffet session!! I only can putting all the foods inside my stomach in 2 hours, and I was like 5 months pregnancy after that..hahah....
Overall, it's a nice experince to dine in there. I was quite satisfying the ambiance, the service (the waitress came in and clear the plates prety frequent), the foods an the price. It worth each cents i paid!!! But with the hefty price tag of RM100 per head, I would definitely think twice before I step into the restaurant for the second time.
That is a nice day and that was my first Jogoya outing.." Thanks, dear! " (bcos he spend for me..haha....)

没有评论: